We assist our clients to get the Home Loan at best possible rates in Delhi within minimum time. Our Professional Fees are lowest in India.
Kuber Loan Money provides you :-
1- No advance Charges
2- Genuine Deals
3- Lesser Time For approvals
4- Best Interest Rates on Home Loan
5- Home Loan Amount As Per Your Needs
6- Doorstep Services for home loan Documentation
Home Purchase Loan:
This is the basic type of a home loan which has following purposes of purchasing a new house:
- Purchase of ready to move in Flats / Floors / Row houses / Bungalows in the resale market / Development Authority / Developers / Societies
- Purchase of under-construction Flats / Floors / Row houses / Bungalows from Development Authority / Developers / Societies
Land Purchase Loan:
It is a loan which is taken to purchase a vacant plot of land for construction or investment purposes
Home Improvement Loan:
This type of home loan is for the renovation or repair of the home which is already bought. This renovation loan facilitates internal and external repairs and other structural improvements like Painting, Waterproofing and Roofing, Plumbing and Electrical Works, Tiling and Flooring, Grills, Aluminum Windows compound walls and much more.
House Construction Loan:
This type of loan taken when the borrower wants to construct a new house over a self-owned or financed plot of land. This also serves the purpose when the borrower wants to extend or expand an existing home, like adding an extra floor etc. Disbursement of loan is done in stages as per the construction progress at site as visited and vetted by the technical team of the Bank.
Office Premises Loan / Non-Residential Premises (NRP) Loan:
NRP Loan is taken to purchase / construct an office / shop / clinic by a self-employed person.
To know about the maximum loan money, time and rate of interest, please contact us through email or call.
Documents required for home loan are more or less similar for all types of Home Loans, Loan Against Property and Business Loans. They vary as per borrower profile as follows:
Documents Required for business loan in India
- ID Proof: Any Two from Passport, Pan card, Voters ID Card and Driving License.
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement 6 Months
- ITR & Statement Of Computation of Income – for last 3 Years
- Ownership Proof of Residence or Office (If required)
- Photocopy of all property documents & Approved Sanction Plan, if applicable
- All running loan tracks or schedules