We assist our clients to get the loan against the property at best possible rates in Delhi within minimum time. Our Professional Fees are lowest in India. A professional fee includes Preparing CMA Report and all Liason work with bank till loan disbursement.
We have a range of products to cover your varied needs. You can avail of our Loan Against Property for any of the following:
1. Term Loan:
The term loan is best suitable for the person who wants to pay a fixed amount per month towards their loan obligation. Here the borrower needs to pay a fixed EMI i.e. equated monthly installment towards the repayment of the loan. EMI amount depends on the tenure of the loan, i.e. longer is the tenure the lesser the monthly installment and lesser the tenure higher EMI borrower needs to pay.
2. Term loans are best suited for:
- When a person is looking for the loan for long period.
- When someone wants to consolidate his loans.i.e. Closing all the loans and paying one EMI of LAP
- Lease Rental Discounting:
In Lease Rental Discounting the loan is provided to the borrower on the basis of the fixed monthly rental received by him against the property which is offered for the mortgage.
- Loan for Commercial Purchase (LCP):
These are loans in which the borrower takes a loan for the purchase of a commercial property. These loans are given against the mortgage of the property the borrower is going to purchase.
- Dropline Overdraft Facility:
This is a new generation banking product in which both the features of Term Loans & Overdraft Facility, are available. Dropline Overdraft Facility can be for a period of 10 years where the drawing power of the borrower is reduced per month by a fixed amount.
- Loan transfer or balance transfer –
You can also transfer your existing loan against property from another bank to new bank at much lower interest rates.
- Higher loan amount available for the longer tenure and at attractive rates.
- Quick and hassle free loan with speedy approvals.
- Residential and commercial properties accepted as collateral.
- Affordable EMI.
- Funds can be used for business as well as personal needs.
- Option to choose between Dropline Overdraft Facility or EMI based loan.
To process your loan application bankers need some genuine documents that help the bankers to establish all claims stated by you. Almost all the banks required the similar type of documents:
- Age Proof
- Resident Address Proof
- Income proof of all the applicants
- If Salaried, Employment Details & Pay Slip
- Business Profile (Balance Sheet and P/L Account)
- Bank statement of last 6 months